Woke up to a beautiful morning in the Comox Valley. Departed at 9 am for Campbell but as we left the harbour the northwest wind had kicked up giving three to four footers off Cape Lazo and Cape Mudge, no problem if we had to get there however we chose to set the anchor of Deman Island and wait for the forecast winds to calm down. It gave us agreat opportunity to beach comb and pick a nice batch of oysters off the beach!! By 2 pm winds were settling down and we left for Campbell. Sun shine and calm winds accompanied us for the afternoon and we slipped into Discovery Harbour Marina at 7 pm. Big day tomorrow as Transport Canada was coming for our final topside safety inspection as well a number of last minute provisioning tasks for Deb and I. Our friend Bev was joining us also as our annual stowaway for the trip up the coast to Port Hardy.