Fishing Package Rates Prince Rupert BC
Please note that prices are in Canadian dollars.
|4 days / 3 nights – all inclusive||$3300 per person* (based on a group of 4, max of 6)
For groups of less than 4 call for pricing. We normally do not mix groups.
|Booking now for 2022 and 2023|
Whale Watching and Eco Tour Charter Rates
|2 days / 1 night – all inclusive info »
• All departures from Prince Rupert BC
• August to September 10
|$1600 per person
Based on group of 4 to 6. Maximum of 6 per charter.
|Custom 2 to 7 day charters available out of Prince Rupert BC May to September. Call for pricing.|
– All charters rates are based on a party of 4 to 6.
– $500 per person deposit required at time of booking.
– Balance payable 60 days prior to departure date.
Included in your Yacht Charter
- All meals and snacks
- Overnight accommodation including all bedding and towels
- Rubber boots for most sizes are provided. Please bring your own rain jackets and pants.
- Top notch Saltwater fishing gear for halibut and salmon
- All bait and tackle
- Soft drinks, mix, juices and bottled water
- Guided fishing and instruction on all gear
- All your catch is cleaned, bagged and iced. (vacu packing and coolers available on your return)
- Please note we do not allow personal vacu packing aboard.
- Fishing licenses must be purchased on line. Buy your license here
- Alcoholic beverages
- Processing of your catch **(available in Prince Rupert on your return)
- Taxes and gratuities
In the event of a cancellation after receiving the deposit, every effort will be made to rebook your party that same year, space permitting, or for the following year. Your deposit will not be refunded.
In the event of a cancellation within 60 days of your departure, after full payment is received, every effort will be made to rebook your charter during the same season, or for the following year.
*We recommend our guests purchase travel insurance with trip cancellation coverage.
Custom wildlife watching tours of more than two days duration can be arranged call us to help you plan your tour in the beautiful coastal wilderness of northern BC.